Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 1

I'm so excited to be starting a blog! I've decided that on my very first post, I should list the things I'm grateful for. Here it goes:
~The Atonement
~The Gospel of Jesus Christ
~Family
~Music
~Laughter
~Agency
~Prayer
~The Temple
~A Free Country
~The ability to read, write, sing, walk, run, jump, and comprehend.

And many many more things....

I'm also so grateful for my family and friends who have been here to support me through the last year. I can honestly say I'm thankful for the opportunity I have had to go through the trails that I have been given. I'm blessed to have the knowledge of the Gospel in my life, and the knowledge of the blessings of the Temple. I'm the most grateful, however, for my Savior, and the sacrifice He gave so that I can have the option to live with Him again.

Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment