Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Decisions

So I made my decision! Yes world (my whole 2 followers) I'm staying in Utah! This decision felt very right, at least for the time being.

You know those times when you can feel like something big is going to happen, you just don't know what? Well it drives me crazy (and honestly I can't get much more optimistic about this subject).
All I know is that I'm supposed to start preparing to be a wife and mom.

I am bound and determined to enjoy the single life as long as possible. But I would be lying if I said that the prospect of being a wife again didn't sound appetizing. How is it possible to be so excited, anxious, and stressed about something that hasn't even happened yet?

Oh!!! And its spring time-ish (the snow tonight doesn't count). And St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, woohoo!!!! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment