Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wow so much has happened in the last year!!!!!  I am one happy married woman!  All I can say is that I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, who supports and loves me.  We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on March 24th, 2012.

There are some may things different from this marriage compared to my last marriage.  5 things I have learned in the last 4 months are:
1-Communication
2-He who is offended when no offense is meant is a fool, he who is offended when offense is meant is an even bigger fool.
3-Tenderness, in voice, spirit, and mind
4- God is the center of our marriage
5-Don't forget to laugh.

Isaac is amazing, in so many areas, I wish there was more room on this page to describe the kind of person he is.  He's kind, patient, makes me laugh, tough, respectful, and never yells at me. I couldn't think of a better example or father for my future children.  He is a fantastic example of what a Priesthood holder should be.  He makes me a better woman, and I will be forever in his debt for everything he does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment